“Little Heart”


It's Me Let's Fly For You


I like you. I adore you. I love you.
And I really wanna thank you.




Template original made by Feryal Evliya. Credits to weheartit, kpop icons and google webfonts. © 2013~

« Newer
Older »
zeroseven
Thursday, April 11, 2013 | 1 comments

Assalamualaikum, and hey'all.

It has been a while. Haha. Every time I'm about to post a post, I will be like, save it first in draft and post them later. But in the very end, I ended up deleting those posts. Keke.

Anyways, anyhows. I'm now currently enjoying my 2 months semester break. Woohoo! Two friggin' months. Hmm. At first, mak told me that I'll be taking a Basic MUET class at Kolej Komuniti. But up till now, no news about it. So, me being me, relaxing all day long at a lovely place, called home. Keke.

Semester 2, for me was a hectic, chaos, troublesome, meaningful, joyful, saddening, happy and fun semester that I would cherish for the rest of my life. It was a semester that full of laughter, smiles, tears, jokes and so many things. I had fun. I cried. I had fight. I did pranks. I wished. I spent. I made so many memories. With and without my friends.

First of all, compared to the previous semester, the relationship of Shaf and me, had unexpectedly grew further for this sem. We were close before, so, so close. We were like together everywhere we go. But, it changed. I started to avoid her when at the particular same time, she also did the same. We had a misunderstanding. She had a thought of me being waaaay too sensitive and serious while me had a thought of doesn't belong to be her friend and I should stay away from her. We were afraid of each other. How on earth that could have happened, I have no idea. But Shaf is a sweet and great person. A night before our final BEL paper, she confronted me. Zati came to my room and asked me to meet Shaf at the end of the block, at the stairs to have a small talk. I went to meet her with such a heavy heart and I was so nervous during that night. We talked. We opened up to each other. We solved the problem. I'm so thankful to have her as my friend. I mean, if it wasn't her who decide to step up and talk about this, we will be so, so apart by now. Alhamdulillah, that doesn't happen. Thank you, Shaf. Really. On her very last day at Jengka, I accompanied her at terminal. It was nice, to sit with her, chatting without worries clouding my head. It was fun. I miss her. Then, and now. I do love you, Shaf. Really.

During this semester as well, I became much closer than ever with Zati. She is such a cutie pie. She is so adorable and funny and pretty and gadd, if she's here next to me right now, I would hug her as hard as I can. Keke. She is also a great friend of mine. We could randomly talk about boys, movies, musics, natures, families, foods and such without feeling awkward. I had a total joy whenever I was with her. We would always spazz about her crush while me spazz about mine, Err, usually we spazz about hers but talked badly about my crush. Keke. Sometimes, we do. Some other times, she always the best supporter regarding my feeling toward that said crush of mine. And now, I miss her so bad. I miss hanging out with her, listening to the random sounds she will be making, unconsciously. Haha. Isn't she cute? I miss you, Zati. I really do :'(

For the rest of the class, we went through ups and downs. But at the end of the day, we were always together. No matter what. We fought. But we cool down no longer then. It's life. Friends are the treasures that we should cherish for the rest of our life.

I made friends with the girls from other classes as well. As you can see, every room will be seated by 4 peoples. But not us, my roommates and I. There's Qila, such a sweetie. She listened to every stories that I had no idea how many was it, very well. She laughed, she comforted, she did so many things with me. I'm so missing her. She is also very adorable. She liked this one guy from my class. Whenever me and Husna joke around with her about that guy, she will be super red and she was soooooo cuteeeee :3 Qila is so kind. Gaaah. I miss my Qila. And there's Husna. A loud yet so soft roommate of mine, other than Qila. Her voice is sooo asdgfjlakfl. She's freaking loud. But. I still like it. Keke. Husna has this motherly character. She is so caring and lovely and beautiful and yet, so childish and funny. The moments I would never, ever, ever able to forget are probably during our study week. When we studied for our finals. All three of us would shout on top of our lungs for formulas, answers, notes and such. Surprisingly, they helped. I remember them a lot faster than ever. Haih. I miss them as well. Badly. We have this inside joke and only us know about it. Each time, every time, my mind went longing for them, I would be remembering our jokes. I would be happy sooner then. We sent Husna back that Saturday night. She went back by bus. Both Qila and I accompanied her then. I remembered our warm hugs and our sweet farewell. I was sad. But, I am still happy. We had our moments. Best moments. I'm cherishing them all forever.

And. During this semester as well, the story of my romance started. Keke. He was, still and will forever be my guy best friend. He may now be my boyfriend, but the title of my greatest guy best friend is still on him. Hazry, or what I called him by the name Gedik, Pakcik, Photostate, Harimau and now Apek Jual Sayur. Hehe. How our story exactly started, I'm not sure myself. There's this one day, I don't remember the date, he said that he wants me. I was blanked for a moment when he said that. He then told me to focus on our final and he will let me know the rest of them after we finished our last paper. That was during Saturday. After sending Shaf, I asked him to accompany me at terminal. It was at 7 in the evening. I was supposed to wait for Qila and Husna after that, Husna is going back. For the whole time, he was with me. We had a long chat. We jokes. We had fun. I was being the-cool-me by then. Until, we went to Marry Brown for dinner. He started to talk seriously. So, we talked about us. And we decided to get together. He was, nahh is still the same jerk and asshole that I fell for before. That night, he was like another person. I don't know, whether he being nervous or what, but he was so sweet and handsome - he is handsome, now and then - but that freaking night, he looked different. I was having cold feet, hey I'm nervous, it was my first time. He then asked me whether I like him or not. And I nodded. And then, he asked me to ask HIM to be my boyfriend. He lost a being-a-sweet-guy point by then. Keke. But yeah, he wanted us to be different, special. So I did. With red face and trembling hands (thank God, he doesn't know that) He said yes. And we went official. To think back about it, we were so funny. But, we were extraordinary(?) as well :D

We are now, not even a week in relationship. But I had joy, I had fun, I had a wonderful experience. He is still him. The always scary tiger but he is now also a cute boyfriend. How to define THAT kind of cute, I have no idea. But he shows this part of him only to me and I am grateful for that. Haaa, now I'm blushing like hell. Haha. I'm out of words to describe what I am feeling right now. But if I were to tell him anything, I would say 'Thank you for wanting me and accepting me in your life. I love you.' No more 3 guys-to-like at a time. No more flirting. No more extra-friendly actions. I have him now, finally. I'll like and care and love you then. Only you. Keke. And ohh, me being such a cheeseball, THANKS TO HIM, my Ude, my sayang :3


p/s : I was soooo hating to call my future boyfriend 'Sayang' before, but now that I'm experiencing it myself, haaa I'm cool with it ;)