“Little Heart”


It's Me Let's Fly For You


I like you. I adore you. I love you.
And I really wanna thank you.




Template original made by Feryal Evliya. Credits to weheartit, kpop icons and google webfonts. © 2013~

« Newer
Older »
zeroeight
Thursday, May 16, 2013 | 0 comments

Sometimes, I don't want to be me. The too soft-hearten me and the too egoistic me. I want to be someone who can take jokes pretty well. I want to be someone who can speak out loud. I want to be someone who can just go upfront and apologize instead of cowering under the comforter, and dream for a better scene. I want to stop being me, who refused to face reality. I want to stop being me who times to times, cried herself to sleep.
I know I can be much better than this. I should stop being so scared. I do have a greater life now. Shouldn't I be happier? Just what the heck is wrong with me?
I have to believe in myself, isn't it? I should have place some trust to my own self, right?

Sad me is so sad. I miss him way too much. I miss my friends. I miss them. Another one month is a torture for the longing me. Sobs :'(

Anyways, let's stop being sad for a while. A too melancholic me is not good. Hehe. Today is 16th of May. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to all of my teachers. From the day I started to learn how to face the world, the baby me until now, the not-so-tall me. Keke.
I went to the kindergarten even before I know how to speak properly. They aren't just teachers for me, they are like my other mother. So many mothers. Haha. Pre-school, primary school, secondary school, high school and now university. I am so blessed with love. Wew.

Thank you, dear teachers. And also, my very own teachers, Norliza Aziz and Hafizul A. Wahab, thanks a lot. I love you, now and forever.

p/s : Tomorrow is my parents 21st anniversary. I got no money left to buy them presents. So, mak and abah. I give you ME, the awesomest daughter you had ever dream of. Keke. Mmuahh :*